Tattoo Ink Bed Latest ModelSKU: TAT-INKBED-BLK
Our bed was designed by tattoo artists, for tattoo artists. The Inkbed comes equipped with new features including a set of low-profile no-slip rubber base feet, and an exciting new Ball-and-Socket fully adjustable locking armrest design. Dimensions:
Interest Free of $198.75 fortnightly simply by using
This hydraulic bed is highly customizable allowing you to raise, lower, and spin the bed a full 360°. The sturdy steel construction offers you a rock-solid, secure base for you to perform all your ink-work.
• Swing-out Legrests: The Design gets the legrests out of the way to give you unobstructed access to your clients shoulders, and entire back.
• Cobra-Style Backrest: Cobra-style backrest so your clients can sit upright for back-work - no more need for a separate chair or uncomfortable stool
• High Density Comfort Foam Padding: 4" thick high density foam for extreme comfort
• 12" Removable Extendable Headrest & Footrests: Headrest & Footrests each extend an additional 6" (for a total of 12" extension) - ideal for your taller clients
• Removable Pillow for Back-work Conversion: Lie the table flat and quickly and easily convert the headrest into a face cradle allowing maximum comfort for your clients when you perform back-work on the table
• NEW! Ball-and-Socket Joint Adjustable and Removable Client Armrests: Arms can be adjusted with height, and tilt-angle, or can be quickly and easily removed (no tools required). Adjust armrests flush with bed for extra wide seating. Armrests are designed with lock-tight wide-key tension lock Ball-and-Socket joints for maximum adjustability and stability.
• Sturdy Hydraulic Base: Hydraulic mechanism allows for 360 degree rotation and steel welded construction ensures reliable service for years to come.
• Heavy Duty Locking Wheels: Four heavy duty Rubber stoppers offer maximum mobility when using your InkBed™.
• NEW! Low-Profile No-Slip Rubber Base Caps: Don't want the added height of the casters? Not interested in the mobility offered by the wheels? Quickly and easily replace them with our no-slip floor protector rubber base caps provided at no extra charge!
• Optional Seat-Straddle Footrest (for use with caster base): For the comfort of your client the InkBed™ also has an adjustable chair-straddle footrest. When used on the wheel-caster base, the footrest provides a comfortable place for your client to rest their feet when straddling the cobra back. *Note: When using the InkBed with the low-profile rubber base caps, the optional seat-straddle footrest will not attach (clients can rest their feet on raised steel frame or the floor).
Our bed was designed by tattoo artists, for tattoo artists.
The Inkbed comes equipped with new features including a set of low-profile no-slip rubber base feet, and an exciting new Ball-and-Socket fully adjustable locking armrest design.