Shipped right away. Pay later. Just 4 payments
Interest Free of $4.98 fortnightly simply by using
This product is worth
Your new professional salon wax warmer comes with a basket insert for loose wax, but the main pot opening is designed to fit standard wax cans. Temperature settings allows you to choose the melt temperature for the specific wax you use.
- Single wax pot with lid.
- Removable inner pot with handle and scrape bar.
- On/off power switch.
- Temperature control.
- Suitable for hot or strip wax.
- The temperature can be controlled between 0-80 Degrees.
- 500ml Pot
- Plug wax warmer into power point.
- Place the quantity of wax in the removable inner container.
- Press on/off switch and confirm power supply
- Select desired temperature.
- To protect your wax warmer please ensure the temperate control is not set on the highest setting for more than 20 minutes. The high setting can be used for quick heating of wax then before waxing your client reduce the temperature setting.
- Allow 30 mins for wax to reach desired temperature.
- Wax is to be heated in the removable inner container only. To heat different waxes, additional inner containers can be purchased. It is not recommended that original plastic containers for wax be inserted into the wax warmer as they are not suitable for direct heat.
- All types of wax, both strip and hot wax, should be kept undisturbed at a minimum temperature level of 70-80 degrees for a minimum of 15 minutes between clients.
- Voltage 240V
- Frequency 50Hz-60Hz
- Power 110 Watt
- DO NOT USE NEAR WATER.
- DO NOT immerse the unit in water or use near water.
- ALWAYS unplug the unit before cleaning.
- NEVER leave the unit on when the container is empty.
- NEVER move the wax warmer while the wax is HOT.
Please contact our store for further information on 03 83751648
Melbourne pick up available